Receives, stores, packs and distributes vending and food service products and supplies by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Compiles, pack, stack goods into containers following a specific order sheet for product.
- Accurately counts and verifies correct items and quantities are pulled.
- Marks all materials, boxes containers, etc. with identifying information.
- Sorts and places completed orders for products and supplies on racks, shelves, or pallets.
- May uses computer to enter records or mark on sheets as needed.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral Communication
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Safety and Security
- lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and push carts
Job Type: Part-time / Full-time - 30 to 40 hours a week
Salary: starting at $10.50 /hour