Vending Sales Representative
- May act as sales support or lead sales depending on the circumstance
- Secure prospective client appointments via participation in targeted telemarketing, drop offs, cold calling and other selling strategies
- Update Sales database daily/weekly as directed by Sales Management Team
- Prepare for client appointments by executing client research, tailoring sales materials, and leveraging available resources
- May arrange meetings with prospective clients to secure their business. Execute appropriate follow-up client meetings to complete sales process.
- Meet client timelines and deliverable s for installation via close coordination with Market Center.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales revenue targets by developing a territory-specific growth plan.
- Meet or exceed prospecting activity expectations as determined by Sales Management.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $25,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- Business to Business Sales: 3 years (preferred)
- sales: 2 years (required)
- Associate (or equivalent)