A&M Refreshments is happy to announce the Nestle Dolce Gusto Coffee Brewing System. This will be by far the best single brew coffee you every tasted. Call us today for a demo at your location.
A&M Refreshments is able to serve our customers by having a specialized focus on WaterCoolers and Coffee Services.
Our variety of coffee has now expanded allowing you to have more flavor choices, from econmy to elite flavors and grading. Enjoy premium brand coffee brewed right in your office at a fraction of the cost!
A recent study indicates that a trip out for coffee averages about 14.9 minutes of lost office time. A typical office of only 10 coffee drinkers will SAVE OVER 340 HOURS in a year by bringing coffee into the breakroom!
We supply the best and most reliable service and vending machines in NJ, or you can order from us online!
Free demonstrations at our your location with an opportunity to have a free coffee trial period!
POD Coffee Brewer - Single-Serve Style:
Single-cup brewing is a time saver that improves office productivity. We supply a single serve style coffee machine, with a pour-over or in-line water-fed style.
- No maintenance for your staff.
- Just select your individual pods or k-cups
- Each cup is individually fresh-brewed.
- More sanitary and safer than other pot brew options
- Pods can also be integrated in our snack machines as an option as well!
- Pour-over or in-line
Coffeehouse quality in the comfort of your office
Customize each cup - Everyone can make a personal choice from dozens of delicious strengths, tastes and flavors.
- No more coffee wasted – Avoid wasting coffee leftover from the morning, and enjoy fresh brew again in the afternoon when you really want a pick-me-up cup.
- Less mess to clean - With individual brewing, you won't have to clean any pots. Pot washing and coffee grind cleanup are things of the past. And no worries about the dangers from a burner left on.
The POD Option: top
- Eliminates waste by brewing one fresh cup at a time from a wide variety of coffee and tea pods.
- A commercial-quality system capable of brewing both coffee and tea.
- Fast brew coffee in about 30 seconds. Stainless steel heating tank uses a thermostat to hold water at the perfect ready-to-brew temperature.
- Tea button features pulse brew technology to provide steeping action.
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods.
Single-serve system Inline or Pour over Single Serve for smaller office settings
- Automatically disposes of spent pods after each brew.**
- Removable pod bin holds up to 25 spent pods.**
- Pod bin and drip tray can be modified for under-counter disposal of pods**.
- Brews up to 16 ounces of coffee or tea in less than a minute.
- Digital display or easy programming, operation and control.
- Control extraction utilizing pulse-brew technology with BrewMETER®.
- Push & hold hot water button provides up to 10 ounces of hot water for cappuccino, cocoa and soups.
K-Cup Single-Serve Style: top
The kcup Brewing System brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. Now everyone in your office can brew what they love. This brewer has an Auto Off feature so when set it turns off after two hours of non-use.
- Eliminate waste by brewing one fresh cup at a time from a wide variety of coffee and tea pods.
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods
- Requires a ¼” water line feed (same as a refrigerator)
- Keurig cups come in many flavors. The k-cups come in a 24ct box
- K-Cups can also be integrated in our snack machines as an option as well!
Consideration: The Keurig cups are used more widely in homes which could lead to a certain amount of “inventory loss”
Traditional Brewer pour type Brewers: top
- Brews 3.8 gallons of perfect coffee per hour.
- Internal components are constructed from stainless steel.
- Pour over brewer requires no plumbing – completely portable, just pour cold water in top and coffee brews immediately.
- Inline models have no need to manually add water!
- Separately controlled warmers.
Brew 64 ounces, or eight cups in a batch. We supply you a coffee brewer, inline or pour over type, your choice. We have a variety of supply packages to offer within the Coffee Brewers plan. For your initial order of Coffee, creamer, sugar, stirrers and cups you can take off 20%. Pour type option breaks down to as low as $.32 a cup!
Our brewers provide all of the quality and conveniences that makes pour-over brewers one of the leading choices. We have 2 or 3 warmer models available.
*Cost per cup includes 2 creamers, 2 sugars, 1 cup and stirrers (To qualify for the initial order discount you must include coffee, cups, sugar, cream and stirrers on the order)
Pour over brewers are a simple way to install the commercial grade brewers. The brewers are the workhorses of the coffee industry. These are ideal when no water supply is nearby, or there is a concern about water piping in the location.
Automatic inline brewers are plumbed in for continuous supply of water. From any available potable water line, we add an in-line water supply line to our commercial brewer. In many situations, a cold water faucet line is fitted a valve that supplies the coffee brewer. Installation for new customers is included with our service; we will require an accessible nearby water line.